Mount Dora Council Meeting to Consider Annexing the Dump on 46 Into the City



 The dump on 46 that has been the source of recent smells in our area is about to be annexed by Mount Dora! The annexation is scheduled for the Mount Dora City Council meeting on Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 5:30 p.m. We need all able bodies to show up at the city council meeting to show opposition to the annexation of the dump! Please go to the city council meeting if you are available! Thank you in advance!

Below is a comment typical of those we get from nearly residents who have lived with the smell of this dump for years. It's much worse in the Sullivan Ranch area than it is in Tangerine. There are many others but it's 5:30 am and I went to bed after midnight so I'm stopping here. 

-First thank you for accepting me in this group, second I wake up to that aweful smell as well I live in Sullivan ranch, I’ve been here for about 8 yrs and it has gotten worse over the yrs. I’m hoping it gets resolved what can I do to help it along?

Please come to the meeting. We cannot let Mount Dora annex this property. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recording Odors and More: Advice for Sullivan Ranch and Stoneybrook Hills Residents

Locations of Odor Complaints 3-03-2020

Mount Dora's Wastewater Treatment Plant Smells.