Locations of Odor Complaints 2-29-2020


The Daily Sludge Report




It was a beautiful day today but a little cool. I didn't notice any odors in Tangerine when I checked but I did notice one as I drove North on 441 past the Stoneybrook Hills water recycling plant. A friend who drives by 3 days a week didn't notice anything but I think I passed it an hour or so after she did. Here's her report. No smells anywhere today. Had my sniffer on high passing by Jones Avenue, nothing near mushroomland, nothing by 46, nothing at Renninger's. Very gusty today. It seemed to be coming out of the north/northwest at least at 4pm when I left. The air was breathable today.

Here's the report that I got out of Zellwood. I drove through Zellwood on 441 today as well and smelled a kind of car exhaust odor that continued into Apopka. Here's the report on that.  My son just came to my house and said he literally wanted to throw up walking from his car to the house! He said, “It never smells like this in Apopka.“  "I can hear music from the [REDACTED] - probably one of their weekend wedding receptions. How terribly sad ~ Can you imagine having your wedding reception at a gorgeous, historic venue, spending a ton of money for your one and only wedding ~ only to have that horrible heavy 100x worse than months ago smell!...]



Via Tangerine: I came home at 10:20 and from the time it took me to walk from my car to the house I started a horrible coughing fit that is still going on. I cannot stop coughing and I'm going to CVS to see if I can find some serious cough syrup to see if I can stop it.

Continued below the photos


Posted from Zellwood


That's it for today. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recording Odors and More: Advice for Sullivan Ranch and Stoneybrook Hills Residents

Locations of Odor Complaints 3-03-2020

Mount Dora's Wastewater Treatment Plant Smells.