Location of Odor Complaints 2-27-2020


I still have a scratchy throat but I'm beginning to back to normal. I was not pleased to learn that my irritated respiratory system could be more susceptible to viruses (thinking of COVID-19) that it would have been if I hadn't been exposed to the irritants we experienced on Tuesday.

I was able to go outside today and play with my dog in the yard after I was done with all of the phone calls and e-mails that occur behind the scenes when running a FB page, a FB group, and a blog while answering questions while setting up a petition. My poor dog was just about to give up on me when I was finally able to break away and take him out.

The Florida Department of Environmental Protection is meeting with Anuvia on Monday and Shelley's Septic Tanks on Wednesday regarding violations.

It was nice this afternoon while we were out in the yard. I was hoping for a good couple of days of fresh air and went to a meeting with my husband and shared our (the group's) progress and then came home to find that the smell is beginning to show its ugly little head.

Our petition- sign early and share
http://chng.it/5SdVhKph24

Zellwood at 7:40 pm #TheSmell is literally so intense since my earlier post this evening! The wind is coming in from the West. What is going on over there??!!🤢🤢🤮😷😷😡

Greater Country Estates Tangerine- All of a sudden, I smell a stink now

Added 3/1/2020 Yes, we had a stink today around 1 pm

Added 3/1/2020 per a new member of the group: We came home from Hollywood Studios on Thursday night and the smell was overwhelming as soon as we opened the car door. About 9:30 pm in Zellwood Station.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recording Odors and More: Advice for Sullivan Ranch and Stoneybrook Hills Residents

Locations of Odor Complaints 3-03-2020

Mount Dora's Wastewater Treatment Plant Smells.