Location of Odor Complaints 2-25-2020



Today's odeur du jour is brought to you by Anuvia, and has been reported in these areas. It can be found in other areas as we depend on our private Facebook page for locations. If no one is in a location, or if it's not reposted, we won't be able to post it here. 

Zellwood
Lake Ola, Tangerine
North Lake Ola, Tangerine Tues. Feb 25th @7:21am It STINKS on the north side of Lake Ola. My Husband just opened the back door to walk out. When he walked back in, the inside of the house smells. BAD. I asked if he has passed gas because I knew I had not. His reply - " It's outside."
Tangerine
Stoneybrook Hills
The Laurels of Mount Dora
Lake Gertrude, Mount Dora Area  It smelled absolutely horrible this morning in Mount Dora near the Lake Gertrude area. I mean to the gagging point. It smelled like a dead body rotting in a pile of hot stinky garbage. It was not the normal mushroom smell or the sewer smell. It lasted a good 30 minutes
Clayton/Crane Area, Mount Dora Worst yet here this morning
Lake Street, Tangerine Just up the block from McDonald's house on Lake Street. I cannot walk the dog long. The sickening smell of ðŸ’© The air stench is gross.

The smell waxed and waned all day and I got a call at 10:30 pm reporting the smell on the corner of Terrell and US 441. I wasn't able to smell it because my throat is raw from breathing sulfur and ammonia all day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recording Odors and More: Advice for Sullivan Ranch and Stoneybrook Hills Residents

Locations of Odor Complaints 3-03-2020

Mount Dora's Wastewater Treatment Plant Smells.