E-mail Sent Re Objectionable Odors 2_24_2020

Greetings,
I'm writing to formally request your help in dealing with an odor issue that has been plaguing my community.
The odors we are experiencing are from various community businesses in Northwest Orange County. Some of our local businesses disregard the odor ordinances with impunity and have been cited in the past. Still, the problems continue to exist. 
I am REDACTED and live in Tangerine Rural Settlement. There is currently an objectionable odor that I associate with Shelley's Septic Tanks and Anuvia's operation in Zellwood wafting our way. The wind was blowing from the Southeast. This odor is affecting me by irritating my throat and keeping me indoors. The residents here are working to make our air pleasant and safe for our families. Please record this report of the odor and forward it to the appropriate departments.
To date, the following actions have been taken:
  • E-mails have been sent to the officials above repeatedly
  • Florida DEP has issued warnings to Anuvia and Shelley's Septic Tanks
  • Orange County Zoning has issued warnings to Shelley's Septic Tanks
These previous actions haven’t given us relief, and this issue is directly affecting me by irritating my throat and keeping me indoors. I understand that these issues take time to resolve, but some of these problems have been going on for years. In the case of Anuvia, the odors started when they began their operation. 
I'm hoping this issue can be resolved before the end of March.
Should you need to reach me to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me. 
I appreciate your attention to this issue.
Best regards,
REDACTED
REDACTED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recording Odors and More: Advice for Sullivan Ranch and Stoneybrook Hills Residents

Locations of Odor Complaints 3-03-2020

Mount Dora's Wastewater Treatment Plant Smells.